I support creatives, coaches and healers in their businessSo they can get back to doing the things they love.
There are a lot of web developers, graphics designers, web designers and virtual assistants out there.
What makes me different than all the rest?
I’m not a web developer, graphics designer, web designer or a virtual assistant.
I’m a Marketing and Web Specialist.
I was raised by two entrepreneurial spirited people, who still own and operate a successful small business today. When I decided it was time to attend university (after a bit of galavanting and whooping-it-up) I buckled down and graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Small Business & Entrepreneurial Studies. I studied all aspects of business including professional selling, advertising & sales promotion, business communications, advanced computer applications, human resources, business ethics, marketing research, new venture feasibility, management accounting, entrepreneurial finance, risk management, and law for small business.
After all that learning, I kind of fell into web development. I had always loved technology (I’m a bit of a nerd) and there was these things called ’email’ and ‘the internet’ that were changing the way the world did business. Someone asked “Hey, do you think you could build a website?” and I blindly said “Sure.”
As you can imagine, there was a natural progression into supporting clients in their online marketing efforts such as sales funnels, list building, passive income products, group programs, affiliate programs and of course, building a loyal tribe.
So how does all of this benefit you?
I provide the highest level of management support so you can get back to doing the things you love.
It’s not often you’ll find someone with my experience, education and range of skills. I don’t just get stuff done. I get involved. I get passionate about your business and your success.
I absolutely love working with creatives, coaches and healers. It’s an amazing balance of getting stuff done, strategizing, learning new things, creative projects, tech projects, client care and usually means building really close-knit relationships with my clients.
So what are you waiting for? Book a discovery call to discuss how I can support you, so you can get back to doing the things you love.
Why I love my job…
One of the best things about being an assistant is that no two days are the same. I love new challenges, problem-solving and creating processes.
But I think my most favourite thing about being an assistant is the gratification of being part of a hard-working team and knowing that my dedication has helped bring the company growth and success.
I like to work from 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday (MDT/MST), but can offer some flexibility.
Some of my experience includes…
- Client onboarding, such as sending new client welcome emails, contracts, payment processing, etc.
- Automating business processes
- Responding to customer tech questions and online billing issues
- Formatting and posting weekly blog posts
- Formatting, proofreading and scheduling weekly broadcast emails (newsletters) via Infusionsoft, Aweber and Mailchimp
- Social media marketing, managing social media accounts including content creation and scheduling
- Online program launches including the creation of opt-in forms, sales pages, and campaign creation using Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels, Leadpages, and OptimizePress
- Managing private Facebook groups
- Setup, planning and promotion of webinars, teleseminars and telesummits
- Setup affiliate programs
- Setting up online courses with Kajabi
- Graphics design for both web and print. I have a current Adobe Creative Suite subscription and am experienced primarily in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Digital magazine launches
- Web development using WordPress, Squarespace, HTML, and CSS
- I have lifetime developer licenses for StudioPress and Elegant Themes (Divi)
- E-commerce using Woocommerce, Infusionsoft, SamCart, PayPal, and Stripe
- Bookkeeping using Freshbooks, Quickbooks, and Sage 50 (includes setting up online payment processes)
What my clients say about me…
Bubbly but detailed.Devin Chamberlain
Positive, bossy and knows what she’s doing. Just the right person to keep you in line.Barb Plicka
Cheri walked me through the process of creating my own business. She has a gentle approach, she is knowledgeable and I couldn’t ask for a better cheerleader guiding me through this process.
She has been my first call when there are technical questions or a general understanding required.
She has encouraged me, reinforcing that none of my ideas are ‘stupid’, and that I have everything that is required to be an entrepreneur. Obviously, something inside of me believes her, because here I am, getting both feet wet, learning to step outside of myself despite myself (at times), and share in ways that 5 years ago never seemed possible.Jennifer Day
Ready to get started?